The GR808D-1 electronic cigarette battery is a lightweight realistic looking battery which performs much like its analog counterpart. Featuring automatic operation without the need for pushing buttons and the ability to create excellent vapour from a very small form factor, the GR808D-1 is really the most realistic looking battery when compared to a traditonal tobacco cigarette.
These current batteries are manufactured by the same manufacturer that makes V2 batteries and cartridges. They are durable and reliable and their performance is on par if not better than Kanger.
Small Form Factor Similar to a Tobacco Cigarette
Its slim, its sleek and it truly resembles a traditional tobacco cigarette in length and diameter. It may be slightly heavier then a tobacco cigarette, but thats only because there is alot going on under its sexy exterior.
The GR808D-1 battery operates via suction. When you inhale from your cartridge, clearomizer or tank, the suction created activates the atomizer which heats up the e-liquid and creates the vapor. It all happens very quickly and the KR808D-1 lets you inhale for 8 seconds before auto-shutoff kicks in to extend the battery life.
Charge Light LED Indicator
At the end of the battery you will notice a 5 stage battery life indicator. This will show you how much power remains in the battery and lets you know when it should be charged.
Quick Charge Battery System
The GR808D-1 batteries can be charged in approx 1-2 hours and should last the user for a full days worth of vaping depending on the amount of puffs a user takes.
Proper Care & Maintenance for your GR808D-1 Batteries
The following are some helpful points for people using the GR808D Series of batteries. Following these helpful hints will prolong the life of your battery and let you get the most use of it.
- After each cartridge change, be sure to blow through the cartridge to remove any excess liquid that may be there due to filling or re-filling a cartridge.
- After each cartridge change, be sure to clean the threading of the battery using a cotton swab dipped in rubbing alcohol. Be sure not to get any liquid inside the end hole of the battery.
- There are tiny holes (2 of them) in the threading of the battery. Make sure these are not clogged as they allow air flow through which is needed for the battery to perform well.
- When puffing on the GR808 battery, try to puff with the end facing up as much as comfortably possible. Puffing with the end facing down, increases the chance of liquid entering the battery and possibly causing malfunction.
- When charging your GR808D series battery, be sure to only put it on charge when it is completely drained. Although it is not 100% necessary, it will prolong the life of the battery charging from completely drained to completely full.
Included with your purchase:
- 1 x GR808D-1 E-Cigarette Battery (Black or Stainless Steel) (380mAh)
WARNING: Only use the non-cabled USB charger available on eCigarettes Canada to charge this battery. Using other chargers from other sellers or other kits can cause malfunction to the battery and could possibly result in damage and or injury.
WARNING: Also please never carry batteries loose in a bag, purse or pocket. Make sure they are always in a carrying case and there is no chance of any metal object coming in contact with the battery connector.