The E-Smart 510 battery from Kangertech is a powerful lightweight battery option for tobacco smokers transitioning to vaping. It offers 320mAh capacity battery which provides an overall satisfying vape experience. It features a manual push button draw system which quickly and efficiently heats up your vape juice. Featuring Kanger’s patented 510 thread, it is compatible with Kangertech branded E-Smart clearomizer tanks that are 510 threaded.
What is the difference between 808 and 510 threading?
808 threading will have the male thread on the battery and the female thread on the cartridge. 510 is reversed and will have the male thread on the cartridge and the female thread on the battery. Performance is the same.
Small Form Factor Similar to a Tobacco Cigarette
Measuring in at only 72mm in length and a diameter of 10mm, it truly feels great in the hand giving newly transitioned smokers the familiarity of holding a tobacco cigarette.
1 Button Click to Operate
Pressing the power button 5 times will turn on the battery for use. Clicking again 5 times will then power the battery off. When you are ready to take a puff, simply press the button for as long as you want to puff and experience the power this small form factor battery has to offer.
Short Circuit Protection
The Kanger E-Smart battery is a 3.4V constant voltage output battery which offers both short circuit protection and overcharge protection, however with any vape batteries, we still recommend not charging while unattended and not to charge overnight (this is just an added security measure we suggest).
Quick Charge Battery System
The Kangertech E-Smart batteries can be charged in approx 3-4 hours and should last the user for a full days worth of vaping.
Proper Care & Maintenance for your E-Smart Batteries
The following are some helpful points for people using the Kanger E-Smart Series of batteries. Following these helpful hints will prolong the life of your battery and let you get the most use of it.
- After each cartridge change, be sure to clean the threading of the battery using a cotton swab dipped in rubbing alcohol. Be sure not to get any liquid inside the end hole of the battery.
- There are tiny holes (2 of them) in the threading of the battery. Make sure these are not clogged as they allow air flow through which is needed for the battery to perform well.
- When charging your E-Smart series battery, be sure to only put it on charge when it is completely drained. Although it is not 100% necessary, it will prolong the life of the battery charging from completely drained to completely full.
Included with your purchase:
- 1 x Kangertech E-Smart Battery 320mAh 3.4V (510 Threading)
- Color Choices: Black or White
WARNING: Only use the Kangertech E-Smart branded USB Charger available on our site to charge this battery. Using other chargers from other sellers or other kits can cause malfunction to the battery and could possibly result in damage and or injury.
WARNING: Also please never carry batteries loose in a bag, purse or pocket. Make sure they are always in a carrying case and there is no chance of any metal object coming in contact with the battery connector.